Empowering & educating you to your healthiest self
Hey there! I'm Emily
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P), CPT
After grappling with my own persistent health challenges, including my relationship with food, exercise, and emotional eating, I devoted years to research and invested heavily in my education. My pursuit led me to a deep understanding of holistic and functional health, shaping my approach and passion for wellness.
My life’s mission is to inspire and enlighten individuals on the path to complete body wellness. By leveraging evidence-based practices, functional lab analysis, tailored nutrition, and fitness, I place a special emphasis on transforming behaviors, nurturing healthy habits, and evolving mindsets. I guide my clients to embrace their unique journey in health and nutrition, seeing themselves as an individual study of one (N=1), and unlocking their potential to thrive.
You are unique, and what works for one person may not work for you and may even be detrimental to your health. If you are ready to begin your transformation and empower your health, book your free discovery call today!
My mission is to set you free from fad diets, unsustainable & restrictive regimes and to empower you to live your healthiest life.
Certifications / Degrees
Fixing humans as whole beings
Functional Medicine | Nutrition | Training | Habits & Mindset
Health is my passion, and I constantly expand my knowledge through continued education! I’ve been a Functional Nutrition Health Coach and Personal Trainer since 2018, based in both Miami Beach and Basel, Switzerland, I work with clients worldwide!
- Functional Nutrition Diagnostic Practitioner (FDN-P)
- Precision Nutrition (L1) Certified in Nutrition and Coaching
- MAS Master of Advanced Studies in Sports Administration and Technology from AISTS, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), University of Lausanne & University of Geneva
- Nutrition certifications from the Clean Health Institute in the Science of Nutrition and Training the Physique Athlete
- Certified Personal Trainer through both the American College of Sports Medicine and the European Personal Training Institute
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in International Management & Economics from Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
Eating healthy can be fun!
Download the Diversity Food Guide
Gamifying health can make it much more fun! Use this guide to make your gut bugs (microbiome) happy through diversity in your diet. Download the guide now to get started!